Breaking

Friday, August 30, 2019

LET US BE SAVED

                                               LET US BE SAVED
Turn us again, O LORD God of hosts, cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved. (Psalm 80:19 KJV)

INSPIRATION
We can thank God that this plea has already been answered and fulfilled. God restored us and saved us through His son, Jesus Christ, and now we can stand confident in righteousness and holiness. We can call God our Father, and we can live this life with joy, because of what Christ did for us when He came to this earth. We no longer have to beg God to restore us because we have already been restored.



PRAYER
Dear God, I thank you for answering my pleas even before I needed to cry out. Thank you for taking care of the greatest thing my life needed – salvation. I am grateful, Lord, for the total restoration in my life. It is a privilege that I do not take for granted, Father. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.

@ Exalt Mathias


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello,
Let hear your comment on this post